Saturday, September 09, 2006

Shoe Fetish?


I have always wondered about a woman’s some would call a obsession with shoes to be is more specific multiple pairs of shoes . Now this is what I know . As far as from the women that I have dated"shoes fit every aspect of your personality . I wear shoes that fit my personality for that particular day"I have also heard"I can gain weight . I can lose weight . But my feet will always be the same . And that’s why I have so many pairs of shoes . And so few pairs of jeans"personally I love to see a woman with a nice pair of stilettos on . And I must admit there is something about a woman innocently dangling her shoe . Off the tip of her foot , while she is sitting with her legs crossed in a elegant dress OMG!! Now don’t get that twisted . I won’t go so far to say that I have a shoe fetish , but I have seen some pretty feet . That look good in pretty shoes with full disclosure , I guess for a man in a wheelchair I own my fair share of shoes (how ironic) . LOL but I have been shopping with a woman before , and I had never seen such a scientific almost military approach to buying them . But I will tell you this , don’t stop wearing them don’t stop buying them keep on sacrificing comfort over fashion , because I love seeing your feet in high heels . :-)


No comments: